10611 105th Avenue - Westminster, CO 80021
A rare opportunity has come to the market. Not often do homes like this become available. A great home with awesome curb appeal and large front yard. This meticulously cared for home backs to an incredible green belt and has stunning mountain views. This home truly has it all. Main level has a large living room, powder room, dining room and newly updated eat-in kitchen with brand new countertops. Kitchen extends to awesome oversized deck overlooking a huge yard, where you'll surely be spending a ton of time enjoying the Colorado sun! In the yard, you'll find an awesome shed that is heated. with lighting. Makes for a great office and private workspace. Back yard also has amazing mountain views, and views of Kentner Lake open space! Family room is open and bright with fireplace. Upstairs master suite, with en-suite bath and a generous sized closet, is an amazing retreat! You'll find three more generous sized bedrooms upstairs, and a full bath. Lower basement has laundry, full bath, and two more bedrooms (one big enough to be a second master perfect for mother-in-law.) All of this complete with a 2-car garage and additional parking for rv or boat. No HOA. New furnace, air conditioner (smart thermostat), radon mitigation, new basement carpet. Walking distance to Stanley lake, schools, open space and dog park! Hurry on this fantastic opportunity.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Jackie Stratton
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Keller Williams DTC
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 2
Baths Half: 1
Basement: Finished,Full,Interior Entry/Standard
Garage Spaces: 2
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Wilmot
Middle School: Wayne Carle
High School: Standley Lake
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.